Benefits of membership*
- Members participate in a network of international collaboration and exchange between industry and research.
- ERCOFTAC Members have free and full access to the unique ERCOFTAC QNET Knowledge Base Wiki.
- Members receive substantial reductions on registration fees for courses, seminars, workshops etc. organised or sponsored by ERCOFTAC.
- Members receive, free of charge, the ERCOFTAC Bulletin, a quarterly news Bulletin which contains news about the ERCOFTAC Association, meeting reports, reports from Special Interest Groups and Pilot Centres, announcements of forthcoming activities. Every second issue is devoted to a special scientific theme.
- Members have access to the most recent results of joint research projects in discussion/undertaken in ERCOFTAC Special Interest Groups.
- Members participate in a Pilot Centre that provides contacts and can help to obtain national support for research activities.
- Members can apply for scholarship funding for young researchers to participate in activities organised or sponsored by ERCOFTAC.
- Reduced subscription rate for the Journal of Flow Turbulence and Combustion.
- Members receive, through the ERCOFTAC network, support in preparing proposals for European Community research and training programs.
*These benefits apply to full voting membership
You are invited to join ERCOFTAC.
Full voting (ordinary) membership is available to:
- Research entities in academic, governmental or industrial organizations.
- Industrial corporations
that are engaged in activities involving research on Flow, Turbulence and Combustion.
Members who represent the entity or corporation will have to give evidence of their authorization to act in the name of the corresponding organization or corporation.
ERCOFTAC Membership is open to all research groups from academic or governmental organisations and to industrial corporations, worldwide.