Registration for European Drag Reduction and Flow Control Meeting 2022 is now open. Please visit https://www.ercoftac.org/events/edrfcm2022/
- ERCOFTAC Member Registration - €270.00
- Non-Member Registration - €320.00
- Conference Dinner for Accompanying Guests - €70.00
The registration fee includes lunch, coffee and tea over the 4-day meeting and a Book of Abstract. It also includes tickets to a banquet and an excursion to Musée des Arts et Métiers. Attendants from the following institutions/departments can register at the discounted rate for ERCOFTAC Members. Others must register at the Non-Member rate.
- University of Nottingham – Faculty of Engineering (R-UK-21)
- University of Sheffield – Department of Mechanical Engineering (R-UK-30)
- University of Manchester – Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering (R-UK-16)
- City, University of London – Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics (R-UK-33)
- Imperial College – Department of Aeronautical Engineering (R-UK-23); Mechanical Engineering Stores (R-UK-02)
- Cambridge University - Engineering Department (R-UK-34); Department of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics (R-UK-06)
- VKI, Belgium – Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics (R-B-05)
- KTH, Sweden –Department of Mechanics (R-S-02)
- TU Delft, Netherlands – Faculty of Aerospace Engineering; J.M Burgers Centre for Fluid Mechanics; Kramers Laboratorium voor Fysische Technologie; Laboratory for Aero & Hydrodynamics
- TNO, Netherlands – Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics Department (R-NL-02)
- Politecnico di Milano, Italy – Dipartimento di Energia (R-I-03)
- KIT, Germany – Institute for Neutron Physics & Reactor Technology (INR) (R-NL-09); Institute of Fluid Mechanics (R-NL-07); Engler-Bunte-Institut, Verbrennungstechnik (R-NL-04); Institute for Hydromechanics (R-NL-03)
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany – Department for Industrial Furnaces and Heat Engineering (R-D-51); Lehrstuhl fur Warme und Stoffubertragung (R-D-04); Lehrstuhl Stromungslehre & Aerodynamisches Inst. (R-D-03); Institut für Technische Verbrennung (R-D-02)
- Budapest University of T & E, Hungary - Department of Fluid Mechanics (R-H-01)
- Johannes Kepler University, Austria – Member: Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer (R-AU-05)
Recommended hotels and bed & breakfast near the venue are shown on the website. Please contact the hotel of your choice directly. Early booking is highly recommended.
VISA: Please contact Prof Kwing-So Choi, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need an invitation letter for visa application.