HiFiLeD Symposium: 2nd High Fidelity Industrial LES/DNS Symposium Paving the Way for Future Accurate CFD
Call for Contributions: an abstract (1-2 page(s) max.) is requested with the ultimate deadline being 16 November 2020.
Acceptance to present will be notified by end of November 2020.
Please send the abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributions by participants are expected on the following topics, either as presentation, or as organizer of a Mini-Symposium:
- Understanding Turbulence and Transition from High-Fidelity LES/DNS simulations
- Understanding Turbulence and Transition from new experimental data
- Advances in Turbulence and Transition modelling, based on LES/DNS databases
- Machine Learning applications to LES/DNS analysis and modelling
- New LES/DNS data generation for reference configurations
- Applications of high fidelity LES/DNS to industrial configurations
- Algorithmic and modelling issues for LES simulations, including Wall Modelled LES (WMLES)
- Advances in high-order methods, including curved grid generation
- HPC related issues on multiple platforms (CPU/GPU) Abstract submission
For further information, please see the HiFiLeD Symposium website: http://www.hifiled-conference.eu
Supported by the EU Horizon 2020 HiFi-TURB project