Monday 10th October 2011: Scientific Meeting
Morning: Presentations by TU-Darmstadt's Mechanical Engineering Department
Afternoon: The 2011 ERCOFTAC da Vinci Competition
Evening: Autumn Festival Dinner
Tuesday 11th October 2011*: ERCOFTAC SPC, IPC and MB-GA Committee Meetings
The 2011 da Vinci Competition will be held during the Festival in Room K24 (situated opposite the main entrance) in the Mechanical Engineering Department Building (Petersenstr. 30, see the relevant map in the information pack, below).
On the morning of the 10th, colleagues from the Mechanical Engineering Department will present their activities. The afternoon session is devoted to the da Vinci Competition, which will be opened by a lecture entitled “Osborne Reynolds - What a turbulent life!” which is going to be given by Prof. B.E. Launder from the University of Manchester.
The SPC and IPC meetings as well as the Executive Committee meeting will be held on October 11, 2011 in the Building of the “Center of Smart Interfaces” (Rooms No. 23, Petersenstr. 32; see the relevant map in the information pack).
The event is organized jointly by the “Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics” and “Center of Smart Interfaces”.
Contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Suad Jakirlic (email@example.com) for more information.
* There is no registration fee for the ERCOFTAC Autumn Festival, or the committee meetings (members only at committee meetings).
* Coffee, refreshments and lunch will be available during the Festival.
* The cost of the Festival Dinner on the 10th October is € 30.
* Participants are responsible for arranging their own accommodation.
* Documents for the committee meetings will be distributed to registrants shortly.
Contact Dr Navid Borhani
5 October 2017
3 July 2017
6 June 2017
5 June 2017
22 May 2017
6 April 2017
2 April 2017
15 March 2017
13 February 2017
7 December 2016