The SIG coordinators have a meeting yearly concerning the SIG activities and the link with the industrial partners. Within the last few years the following meetings have taken place:
- May 2006 : First Meeting of SIG members : preparation of application form for creation of this SIG submitted to ERCOFTAC SPC Committee.
- June 2007 : Meeting of SIG members joint to the IUTAM Symposium on Unsteady Separated Flows and their Control.
- August 2007 : Meeting of SIG members joint to the French Conference on Mechanics in Grenoble (CFM 2007).
- June 2008 : Meeting of SIG members joint to a Summer School organized in the framework of the French GDR CNRS "Interaction Fluide Structure" in Lille.
- August 2009 : Meeting in Marseille with the SIG coordinators concerning the SIG activities on interface modelling during the French Conference on Mechanics (Congrès Français de Mécanique, CFM 2009) involving a session on Fluid Structure Interaction & Control.